AMAZING BUSINESS RADIO: MITA BEDI
How Customer Experience Can Save Businesses in the Current Economy
Shep Hyken interviews Mita Bedi, CEO and Co-founder of Resonate Solutions, a customer experience management platform. She shares how customers are rethinking every relationship and how leaders can make a business valuable enough to remain profitable.
- Delighting your customers adds value to your business because it is hard to replicate.
- Customer delight is systematic. It is not just driven by one aspect like fast delivery or a good product. It means that a customer can interact in many ways with any employee or branch of the company and walk out with the intangible feeling that they got more than expected.
- 90% of customer service people want to do a good job and delight their customers. However, most leaders are not providing them with the right tools to make it happen.
- Good leaders will shine in an economy that is short on skill and capital. They know how to manage people and create a better employee experience, which in turn creates a better customer experience.
- Customers are rethinking every relationship. Businesses can no longer take a customer for granted because customers are evaluating their discretionary spending and deciding what is important to them.
- Plus Mita Bedi shares what customers are talking about during “BBQ conversations.” Tune in!
“Businesses are won and lost at the front line. The customer service person is the one that delights the customer.”
“Customer delight should be in the DNA of the company. It is the culture, vision, and purpose rolled into one. It is like a good orchestra with all the instruments working beautifully together.”
“Investing in customer experience can create a great employee experience. Employees want to work for a company that customers love because it gives them purpose.”
“Customer service excellence and customer delight will be every business’ survival strategy in the next two years.”
“A business leader who can create strategies and processes that can accelerate customer delight is a leader who can create lasting value.”
Mita Bedi is a customer experience specialist, thought leader, CEO, and Co-founder of Resonate Solutions. With more than 20 years of international experience in business consulting, Mita has been part of leading programs that help drive revenue and competitive advantage using customer strategy.
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions and more:
- How can companies accelerate customer delight?
- Why should you invest in customer experience?
- Why is CX investment essential in a recessionary phase?
- What stops employees from providing a great customer experience?
- How can businesses retain customer relationships?